The button to download the certificate will appear when all of the following is true:
- You've completed the Pre-Course Self-Assessment at the top of the course homepage
- You've completed your course - the progress is at 100% for every module
- You've completed the Post-Course Self-Assessment at the bottom of the course homepage
If you cannot see the option to download your certificate you may not have completed enough of the modules. More information on how to check if you have completed all modules can be found on our "How do I know what's left to complete in a module for it to get marked as complete?" page.
You can also access your certificate(s) from your profile settings by following these steps:
1. Click on "My profile" and select the "Profile" option from the dropdown:
2. Click on the "Certificates" tab in your profile settings:
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact email@example.com.